Sure, it’s August. Sure, it’s still eleventy billion degrees outside. Sure, Halloween is sixty-four days away.
We care not!
Our denial is in full swing and we are celebrating in accordance to the “Starbucks Calendar of Autumnal Ignorance.” (i.e. The Pumpkin Spice Latte rolls out TODAY) We are rolling up our sleeves to spot pumpkin-y spicy, Fall-y things everywhere. Follow along as founder/writer of TLB, Candace takes us on a crisp journey week by week.
Here is the first batch of early pumpkin finds to quell your gourd of cravings.
– Werther’s Pumpkin Spice Soft Caramels
– Lots of Autumnal home decor
– Dionis Pumpkin Spice Lotion Made With Goat Milk
– Cracker Barrel Brand Kettled Cooked Pumpkin Pie Fudge
– Poggio Farro Pumpkin Farrotto
– World Market Brand Pumpkin Bisque
– World Market Brand Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee
– Bountiful Pantry Pumpkin Chowder
– Publix Brand Pumpkin Pie Ground Coffee
– Renuzit Air Freshener in “Apple Pumpkin Spice” & “Maple Pumpkin Delight”
Wawa & 7-Eleven
Gas stations are some of my favorite spots for affordable, seasonal finds. Wawa is already unveiling their pumpkin spice lattes, brewed coffee, milkshakes, and more!
– Wawa Brand Ground Coffee
– 7-Eleven: International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer (grab yo’self a handful!)
Spotted anything pumpkin-related around Central Florida? Send it our way so we can share with the world! You will be fully credited. Extra applause for local finds!