As the first September weekend of football games and Labor-ing has already come and gone, we are already feeling slightly more justified in our pumpkin search. Each week, we’re sharing with you the latest pumpkin-filled sightings around town.
As always, share yours right here so we can make sure no pumpkin is left unturned in Central Florida!
– Mainstays Pumpkin Spice Candles, Wax Tarts & Room Sprays
*Note: The Mulled Cider candle is my personal favorite and is available year round!
– Glade Cozy Autumn Cuddle Room Spray (with Heirloom Pumpkin, Caramel & Spice)- Only 99 cents!
– Yankee Candle Ginger Pumpkin Candles
– Air Wick Pumpkin Spice Freshmatic Refills
– Kellogg’s Pumpkin Spice Frosted Flakes (Everyone is talking about these this year)
– Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese
– Wawa Coffee: Pumpkin Spice K-Cups
– Pumpkin Spice Automatic Latte
– Pumpkin Spice Brewed Coffee w/ Sweet Cinnamon & Nutmeg
– Pumpkin Muffins & Drizzled Donuts
– Full Blown Pumpkin Drink Menu Includes:
Pumpkin Latte, Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate, Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea, Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Smoothie, Pumpkin Spice Frozen Cappuccino, and more!
Publix & Target
– As the weeks continue on, we will see a great influx of Autumnal goodies at these stores. Target, in particular has an impressive array of pumpkin everything each year.
– Currently at Target: Pumpkin Spice Coffee & K-Cups
– Currently at Publix: Pumpkin Spice Pure Joy Bread by Good Foods Co.