As if the hurricanes weren’t evidence enough (Carolinas, we see you and we love you! Sending our prayers for safety!), it’s definitely September. We are already into Week 3 of “Pumpkin Spotting Around Orlando!” Thank you so very much to those of you who are keeping us posted on the pumpkin filled, spiced, flavored, scented goodies about.
It’s a tasty time, indeed.
Here’s the latest in pumpkin gold. As always, share yours right here so we can make sure no pumpkin is left unturned in Central Florida!
Submitted by our own Tabitha B. Fresh Market has always been a magical haven of Fall favorites this time of year. Check it out!
– La Colombe Pumpkin Spice Draft Latte
– Fresh Market Pumpkin Spice Tea
– Little Red Wagon “Pumpkin Patch” Granola
– Pumpkin Pie Almonds
– Seattle Chocolate- Pumpkin Spice Milk Chocolate Truffle Bar
– Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Pretzels
– Hammond’s Pumpkins Spice Caramels
If you’re looking for beautiful, farmhouse pumpkin decor and warm scents, Michael’s has your back. Always be on the lookout for a digital coupon. All of their Fall candles were half off making them just $3 a piece! A steal!
Ashland Pumpkin Candles Include:
– Pumpkin Spice Chai, Vanilla Pumpkin, Pumpkin Gingersnap Pie, and more!
Ross is forever a hodgepodge of low-priced treasures! I found myself swimming in a lovely aisle of pumpkin-scented candles. Admittedly, this is a hit-or-miss undertaking and they’re not all winners. Favorites included:
– Chesapeake Bay Candles Saffron Pumpkin Scented Tea Candles
– “Pumpkin Picking” Candle With Felt Emblem
– Ivy Botanics Chestnut Pumpkin & Wood Candle
– Yankee “Pumpkin Chai” Candle
Thanks to Mindy D. for sending over these AMAZING autumnal finds by Mrs. Meyers at Target! We can’t wait to have our hands and dishes smelling like pumpkin and apple cider!